SLP Telepractice Full Time Position- Arizona State License Required
Are you currently struggling to find a position within a commutable range of your home? Provide speech services from your home with Bilingual Therapies for the 2017-2018 School Year.
Telepractice is the use of telecommunication technology for the delivery of speech language pathology and audiology services at a distance by clinician to remote location school districts in the state of Arizona.
Applicant must have the following:
- Arizona SLP License+ Teaching Certification
- ASHA CCCs
- 3+ years of recent schools experience
- Tech skills
- Available for 3-4 Days/Week
- Support students with correct production and use of speech sounds
- Assist children with language disorders and difficulties such as understanding and directions, answering and asking questions, understanding of English grammar.
- Help students to use augmentative and assistance systems of communications.
- Counsel individuals with speech and language disorders and their families or care givers.
- Maintain proper communication during IEP meetings with other Special Education team members.
If you are interested in this telepractice full time position with this school district in California or any other state, send your resume to Savannah.Douglas@BilingualTherapies.com to arrange your interview today.
We look forward to connecting with you soon
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled