School Psych Position Outside of Baltimore, Maryland-Interviewing Now
We are currently arranging interviews for a School District near Easton, Maryland to secure a qualified School Psychologist to join their Special Education Team for the approaching school year. See below for more details regarding job description and requirements.
- Live within a commutable range of the district
- Current State License
- Able to commit to Full Time/ Full School Year Position
- in School Psychology Bachelor's Degree
As the school psychologist of the district, individual will be required to provide support to student's ability to learn and teacher's ability to teach.
To improve academic achievement staff are required to:
- Introduce student motivation and engagement
- Provide Psychological and Academic assessments
- Interventions for student academic success
- Monitor advised student progress
A School Psychologist is need to apply expertise in learning, behavior, and mental health to help children and youth succeed academically, behaviorally, emotionally, and socially. With collaboration of school administrators, teachers, and families, the School Psychologist’s job is to create a safe, healthy, and supportive learning environment that creates connections between home, school, and the community.
Call Savannah Douglas at Bilingual Therapies and set up your interview TODAY!
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled