Full Time OT Position in Baltimore, Maryland- School Setting
Location: Baltimore, Maryland
Full School Year Commitment. For immediate consideration, send your resume directly to Savannah.Douglas@BilingualTherapies.com
The position is full time and staff would be required to provide services Monday- Friday with 37.5 hrs/week. The school district would need the therapist's services for the remainder of the school year. For immediate consideration, contact Savannah Douglas with Bilingual Therapies.
To be considered qualified for this position applicant must have successfully completed an accredited occupational therapy professional program recognized by NBCOT with active license by the Maryland Board of Occupational Therapy.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Administer occupational therapy procedure for the purpose of achieving academic success.
- Collaborate with a variety of individuals (such as parents and teachers) for the purpose of communicating information, resolving issues, and providing Special Services
- Develop treatments plans and interventions
- Assess students’ fine and gross motor skills and function abilities for the purpose of developing recommendations for occupational therapy treatment.
- Screen students to determine the need for individualized assessment
If your are interested in this job opening or other contract opportunities in the other cities in the country with Bilingual Therapies, apply now or contact Savannah Douglas for more information:
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled