Full Time TVI Position-Immediate Hire
- Job Location:
Schools - Teacher of the Deaf / Hard of Hearing
We are currently working with a district near Seaford, Delaware that is in need of a TVI and/or OMS for the upcoming school year. Applicant must be available for a immediate Aug 2017 start date.
Individual is need to provide support in functional areas of daily living for students enrolled.
Applicant must have the following credentials to be considered for the position:
- Bachelor's Degree requires, Master's Degree Preferred
- Active State licensure
- Ability to work well with mainstream teachers and related special education staff
- Commitment to professional development
- Comfortable with Itinerant position
- Must be able to read and produce Braille
- Provide appropriate instruction to each individual student with the caseload
- Develop lesson plans and schedules to meet each student
- Present student's progress and specific information of students evaluation during IEPs and student teacher conference.
- Maintain frequent and specific information of student's progress towards goals.
- Participate in appropriate staff meetings to review and discuss students needs and progress.
Please Call or email Savannah Douglas for immediate consideration.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled