OT Full Time Position-Near Denver, Colorado
We have an established relationship with a school district west of Denver, Colorado that is in need of a Full Time Occupational Therapist to join their district for the approaching 2017-2018 School Year. The ideal applicant would have successfully graduated from professional program recognized by NBCOT- with active CO state license. For immediate consideration, send your resume directly to Savannah.Douglas@BilingualTherapies.com.
- Administer occupational therapy procedure for the purpose of achieving academic success.
- Collaborate with a variety of individuals (such as parents and teachers) for the purpose of communicating information, resolving issues, and providing Special services.
- Develop treatments plans and interventions
- Develop intervention plans based on specific needs and results for each student
- Maintain proper communication with other staff members and parents/care givers
- Schedule tasks and evaluations in a independent manner
We are offering competitive benefits coverage for full time employees. Including medical, vision, dental, and life insurance coverage. Join the Bilingual Therapies team today !
Apply now or contact Savannah Douglas for more information about this Chicago area opportunity.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled