Part-Time TVI/OMS Position Available-Full School Year Position
- Job Location:
Schools - Visually Impaired Teacher
Location: Near St. Louis, Missouri
We are looking for someone with Visually Impaired certification and also with Orientation Mobility certification. This person would be with our district for the full year. We have a total of 18 students within our Early Childhood Center and at K-12 that have minutes for VI services. Some of the students have as little as 15 to 30 minutes per week while one has 90 minutes of VI services per week. Four of our students also receive O&M services for 30 minutes. One has 50 minutes per week for O&M.
Individual is need to provide support in functional areas of daily living for students enrolled.
Applicant must have the following credentials to be considered for the position:
- Bachelor's Degree requires, Master's Degree Preferred
- State license
- Ability to work well with mainstream teachers and related special education staff
- Commitment to professional development
- Provide appropriate instruction to each individual student with the caseload
- Develop lesson plans and schedules to meet each student
- Present student's progress and specific information of students evaluation during IEPs and student teacher conference.
- Maintain frequent and specific information of student's progress towards goals.
- Participate in appropriate staff meetings to review and discuss students needs and progress.
Apply now or contact Savannah Douglas at Bilingual Therapies for immediate consideration. We are arranging interviews today !
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled