NEW- Full Time School Nurse Position-Upcoming School Year
Bilingual Therapies is currently working with a district near Concord, MA that is seeking a Registered Nurse with pediatrics experience to join their staff for the upcoming 2017-2018 school year. There is a total of 2 positions available for consideration, one in the middle school building and one in the elementary school building. Previous experience with either population is considered a plus.
To be considered qualified for this position, applicant must have an active Massachusetts Registered Nurse license. MA School Nurse License must be active.
Some of the key responsibilities will include the following:
- Provide health assessments
- Screen and evaluate findings for any deficits in areas that will make academic success difficult
- Develop health plans
- Participate in IEP plans and meetings
- Maintain cumulative health data for each student on a individualized basis.
- Implement school health protocols for children with chronic disorder, including medication distribution.
Benefits include: Medical/Dental/Vision insurance coverage, 401 (K) Retirement Savings Plan, Relocation compensation, Weekly pay, direct deposit, and license reimbursement.
If your are interested in this job opening or other contract opportunities in the other cities in the country with Bilingual Therapies, apply now or contact Savannah Douglas for more information:
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled