TVI/OMS Position Near Saint Louis, Missouri
We are eager to announce a opening for an experienced Teacher of the Visually Impaired. Bilingual Therapies is working with a district near St. Louis, Missouri that needs a professional to provide direct instruction, technical support and skills, and providing appropriate tools, materials and curricular support.
Individual is need to provide support in functional areas of daily living for students enrolled.
Applicant must have the following credentials to be considered for the position:
- Bachelor's Degree requires, Master's Degree Preferred
- State license
- Ability to work well with mainstream teachers and related special education staff
- Commitment to professional development
- Comfortable with Itinerant position
- Must be able to read and produce Braille
- Provide appropriate instruction to each individual student with the caseload
- Develop lesson plans and schedules to meet each student
- Present student's progress and specific information of students evaluation during IEPs and student teacher conference.
- Maintain frequent and specific information of student's progress towards goals.
- Participate in appropriate staff meetings to review and discuss students needs and progress.
Apply now or contact Savannah Douglas at Bilingual Therapies. Call Savannah Douglas at Bilingual Therapies and set up your interview TODAY!
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled