Special Education Teacher Position in near Hilton Head, South Carolina
- Job Location:
Hilton Head, SC
Schools - Special Education Teacher
Bilingual Therapies is working with a school district located in the populous city of Hilton Head, South Carolina that needs a full-time Special Education Teacher for the upcoming school year. The positions is primarily in a behavior support classroom with students with social/emotional disabilities. The staff will need to have the following qualifications:
- Special Education Certification for South Carolina
- Highly Qualified elementary education
- Experience with students with behavioral disorders is preferred
For immediate consideration, send your resume and professional references to Savannah Douglas with Bilingual Therapies.
The position is considered full time working 30-37.5 Hrs/Week and Special Education Teacher will be qualified for full beneficial coverage during employment with Bilingual Therapies.
- Develop teaching plans
- Adapt lesson plans to meet neeeds of students
- Develop Individualized Education Programs (IEPs)
- Plan, Organize, and assign activities that are specific to each students
- Teach and mentor scholars, one-on-one and group sessions
- Supervise and mentor teacher assistants
- Work collaboratively with student's parents, teachers, counselors, and administrators
Please Call or email Savannah Douglas for immediate consideration.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled