Florida Speech Language Pathologist Position-School Setting-Palm Beach Area
If you are an Licensed Speech Therapist interested in contract work in a school setting, Bilingual Therapies has the position for you!
We are working with a school district located near Palm Beach, California that needs your help. The position is full time and for the current school year. They are looking for a highly qualified individual that is willing to provide evaluation and treatment of communication disorders and swallowing disorders.
Must have their master’s degree from a ASHA accredited university and currently have their Certification of Clinical Competence. Additionally, candidate must have a current license in the state of Florida.
- Help students learn correct production and use of speech sounds.
- Assist with development of proper voice production
- Support students who stutter to increase proper fluent speech and coping with their disorder
- Counsel students who have speech and language disorders along with their families or care givers.
- Participate and Attend Related Meetings
- Individual Education Programs (IEP) writing
As a full time employee, you will have full access to Bilingual Therapies’ benefits package. Which includes: Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance, 401 (K) retirement plan, Continuing Education opportunities, Relocation Assistance and Tax-Free Stipend opportunities for qualified individuals.
For immediate consideration, contact Savannah Douglas at Bilingual Therapies.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled