Sign Language Interpreter (SLI) Opening in School Setting
- Job Location:
Fort Wayne, IN
Schools - Sign Language Interpreter
One of our established clients is interested in reviewing resumes for Sign Language Interpreter located or interested in working in Fort Wayne, Indiana. Out of state clinicians are welcome to apply. For more information about the details of this caseload, arrange a phone interview today.
- Educator Interpreter License or EIPA of 3.5
- RID certification is expected
- DOE Teaching Certification is considered a plus
- Full Time Availability
- Participate in educational team meetings
- Provide interpreting for extracurricular activities and parent meetings as directed (such as: class field trips, school nights, etc.)
- Monitor the effectiveness of hearing aids and other instruments used to improve students’ ability to receive auditory.
- Provide note taking, tutoring, and other support services when necessary.
- Consult with teachers and supervisors on a regular basis
Benefits include: Medical/Dental/Vision insurance coverage, 401 (K) Retirement Savings Plan, Relocation compensation, Weekly pay, direct deposit, and licensure reimbursement.
If your are interested in this job opening or other contract opportunities in the other cities in the country with Bilingual Therapies, apply now or contact Savannah Douglas for more information:
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled