SLP School Setting Position in Clayton County GA
We are excited to announce there is a opportunity for a Speech Language Pathologist for the upcoming school year in the Morrow area in Georgia. The school district is arranging interviews today and needs this position filled immediately. Requirements and benefits are provided below.
- Able to work Full-Time
- Master Degree from a ASHA accredited university
- Currently licensed or eligible for license in the state of Georgia
- Experience with moderate/mild case load in a school setting
- Participate and Attend meetings
- Individual Education Programs (IEP) writing
- Able to diagnose and evaluate speech/language and cognitive-communication disorders
Bilingual is not required but is definitely a plus.
There is various positions with various caseloads. Join the Bilingual Therapies today for immediate consideration. Call Savannah Douglas at Bilingual Therapies and set up your interview TODAY!
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled