Full-Time PT Position-HOT JOB !
We are working with a school district near Lakewood, Washington that is in need of a Full Time Physical Therapist to join their staff Extended School Year program. For immediate consideration, send your resume directly to Savannah.Douglas@BilingualTherapies.com
The position is full time from 7/17/2017-8/11/2017 working with students ranging from Pre-k-12th grade. The school is arranging interviews TODAY !
- Gather information from students, parents, and other team members in regards to each scholars functional motor performance in school settings.
- Examine and evaluate eligible students' strengths and needs to establish their ability to participate in meaningful school activities
- Measuring and documenting students progress
- Function and consult to other student school personnel, parents, and students
- Coordinate physical therapy intervention within student's educational program
- Two years of previous schools experience preferred. New Grads are welcome to apply
- Participation in recent continuing education programs related to school based physical therapy.
- Graduation from an accredited program of physical therapy
- Current or Eligibility for license as a Physical Therapist
As a Physical Therapist it is your responsibility to evaluate and treat students with disabilities by maintaining daily progress, writing reports, attending IEP meetings, recommending equipment, and making environmental accommodations.
If your are interested in this job opening or other contract opportunities in the other cities in the country with Bilingual Therapies, apply now or contact Savannah Douglas for more information:
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled