Travel Occupational Therapist Position in Montana- School Setting
Visit Montana for your next school assignment. Bilingual Therapies is currently seeking an adventurous Occupational Therapist to join their district for the vastly approaching school year. We are currently accepting resumes and arranging interviews this week. Arrange your interview today !
- Have successfully completed and graduated from an accredited occupational therapy professional program recognized by NBCOT with successful completion of all fieldwork requirements.
- Current license by the Montana Board of Occupational Therapy or eligibility.
- Administer occupational therapy procedures
- Collaborate with a variety of individuals (such as parents and teachers) for the purpose of communicating information, resolving issues, and providing Special services.
- Develop treatments plans and interventions
- Assess students’ fine and gross motor skills and function abilities
- Screen students to determine the need for individualized assessment
If your are interested in this job opening or other contract opportunities in the other cities in the country with Bilingual Therapies, apply now or contact Savannah Douglas for more information:
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled