OT Position Opening for Upcoming School Year
We have an established partnership with a district near Colorado Springs, Colorado that is in need of a Full Time School Based Occupational Therapist to join their School District for the upcoming school year, send your resume directly to Savannah.Douglas@BilingualTherapies.com for immediate consideration.
- Certification by National Board for Certification of Occupational Therapy
- Current License by the Colorado Board of Occupational Therapy
- Collaborate with other disciplines to ensure student occupational performance strengths and areas of improvement- service delivery and educational program planning.
- Evaluate the student's ability and formulates the student's occupational profile through a variety of functional, behavioral, and standardized assessments
- Develop occupationally-based intervention plans based on evaluations
- Participate in IEP meetings
Learn more about the specifics of this position today with Recruitment Manager, Savannah Douglas. For immediate consideration, send your resume directly to Savannah.Douglas@BilingualTherapies.com
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled