Full Time Occupational Therapist School Based Position-Interviewing NOW
We are currently arranging interviews for the 2017-2018 School Year. Join the Bilingual Therapies team today with Recruitment Manager, Savannah Douglas. We are seeking someone that is punctual, reliable, and works well with others. Join our team today!
Individual is need to provide support in functional areas of daily living for students enrolled.
To be considered qualified for this position, applicant must have the following credentials:
- Active IL State Licensure to provide Occupational Therapy Services
Staff must be comfortable to provide services for 37.5 Hours/Week. Position responsibilities will include:
- Administer occupational therapy procedure for the purpose of achieving academic success.
- Collaborate with a variety of individuals (such as parents and teachers) for the purpose of communicating information, resolving issues, and providing Special services.
- Develop treatments plans and interventions
- Assess' ' students’ fine and gross motor skills and function abilities for the purpose of developing recommendations for occupational therapy treatment.
- Screen students to determine the need for individualized assessment
For out of state candidates interested in interviewing, send your resume directly to Savannah.Douglas@BilingualTherapies.com
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled