New-10 Week Speech Therapist School Based Job in New Orleans, LA
WE ARE STILL ACCEPTING RESUMES FOR THE 2016-2017 SCHOOL YEAR !
How to arrange your interview:
- Send your updated resume to Savannah.Douglas@BilingualTherapies.com
- List your interview availability
- Provide 2 Recent Recommendation Letters
Responsibilities include: implementing speech/language diagnosis, knowledge of IDEA, and IEP writing. Must be able to work effectively with parents, special education staff, and other administrators.
Candidate must currently be licensed in the state of Louisiana (or eligible) and must have their masters degree in Speech Pathology and Communication Disorder.
- Full Time-Full School Year
- Mild Students
- Caseload under 50
- Insurance Coverage (Medical/Dental/Vision)
Recruitment Manager, Savannah Douglas
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled