LPN job in Seattle Area School - Washington
We're seeking an experienced Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) for a full-time position in Washington state. An experienced LPN is needed to provide one-on-one assistance for a student at an elementary school just north of Seattle, WA. The LPN will be responsible for observing and assisting with special medical needs as outlined in the student's health care plan. This is a full-time contract to begin immediately with the opportunity for next school year. The position schedule is 30 hours per week, Monday-Friday.
- Graduate of an accredited Licensed Practical Nursing program
- Valid Washington LPN license
- CPR certification
- Weekly pay
- Medical/Dental/Vision coverage
- 401(K) retirement plan with employer match
- Professional liability coverage
- Continuing Education Allowance
Apply below or forward resume to firstname.lastname@example.org for immediate consideration.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled