Full Time Speech Therapist Teleservice Job in Indiana, K-6 Caseload
It's LIVE, It's INTERACTIVE, It's Telepractice that you've never experienced before.
Bilingual Therapies has partnered up with VocoVision to provide teleservices to a district located in South Bend, Indiana. This new form of providing Speech services is fun and flexible. Gain experience with teletherapy and become part of this revolutionary movement in school districts nationwide.
Diversify your background as a Speech Therapist and become a TeleSpeech Therapist with Bilingual Therapies. Enjoy the opportunity to work from the comfort of your own home.
- Able to work Full-Time
- Master's Degree from a ASHA accredited university
- Currently licensed or eligible for licensure in the state of Indiana
- Experience with moderate/mild case load in a school setting
- Participate and Attend meetings
- Individual Education Programs (IEP) writing
- Able to diagnose and evaluate speech/language and cognitive-communication disorders
Learn more about this opportunity with Bilingual Therapies. Send your resume to Savannah.Douglas@BilingualTherapies.com for more information.
Recruitment Manager, Savannah Douglas
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled