Special Education Teaching Job near East Palo Alto, CA- Full Time Hours
- Job Location:
East Palo Alto, CA
Schools - Special Education Teacher
We are working with a school near Ravenswood, CA hat is in need of a Special Education Teacher to join their staff immediately.The position is full time for the entire school year. We are now reviewing resume and references for consideration.
Arrange your interview today, send your resume to Savannah.Douglas@BilingualTherapies.com
- Individual Education Programs (IEPs) for each student
- Teach and mentor students as a class, in small groups, and individually
- Track student's progress, implement IEP reports, assess student's performance
- work collaboratively with other Special Education Staff members and parents to promote academic success
- Supervise teacher assistants
- Prepare students for transition from grade to grade
Staff must feel comfortable to work with students whom have the following disabilities: physical disabilities, sensory impairment (visual or hearing) , speech and language disabilities, learning disabilities such as dyslexia, or emotional, social, and/or mental needs.
To be considered qualified for this position, applicant must have a active South Carolina teaching certification for Special Education. Previous schools experience is definitely considered a plus.
With Bilingual Therapies, you will have accessibility to many resources and full benefits coverage and we customize your employment package to fit your specific needs.
Recruitment Manager, Savannah Douglas
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled