Special Education Resource Teacher near Hilton Head, South Carolina
- Job Location:
Hilton Head, SC
Schools - Special Education Teacher
We are seeking a Resource Teacher to fill a Special Education Position near Hilton Head, South Carolina. This is a school district with smaller population so we are seeking an individual willing to work collaboratively with other staff members to promote student academic success !
Staff must feel comfortable to work with students whom have the following disabilities: physical disabilities, sensory impairment (visual or hearing) , speech and language disabilities, learning disabilities such as dyslexia, or emotional, social, and/or mental needs.
- Full Time - 32.5 Hours/Week
- PreK-5th Grade
- Individual Education Programs (IEPs) for each student
- Teach and mentor students as a class, in small groups, and individually
- Track student's progress, implement IEP reports, assess student's performance
- Work collaboratively with other Special Education Staff members and parents to promote academic success
- Supervise teacher assistants
- Prepare students for transition from grade to grade
Recruitment Manager, Savannah Douglas
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled