Full Time Speech Therapist- School Setting near Melrose Park, IL
We are working with a district near Melrose Park, IL that is in need of a ASHA CCCs Speech Therapist for a Full Time position. The position is available for candidates with previous schools experience and active state licensure.
Staff must feel comfortable to perform the following duties:
- Able to commit to a full time schedule-37.5 Hours/Week
- Master's Degree from a ASHA accredited university
- Currently licensed or eligible for licensure in the state of IL
- Experience with moderate/mild case load in a school setting
- Participate and Attend meetings
- Individual Education Programs (IEP) writing
- Able to diagnose and evaluate speech/language and cognitive-communication disorders
As a full time employee, we have benefits coverage for you and your family during your contracting assignment. Some applicants may be accessible to meal/incidentals and/or housing stipends for traveling assignments.
Recruitment Manager, Savannah Douglas
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled