Upcoming School Year General Education Teaching Position-Interviewing Now
- Job Location:
Royal Oaks, GA
Schools - Special Education Teacher
Start your summer with a secured position for the upcoming school year. Join the Bilingual Therapies team today for immediate consideration of a Full Time position as a General Education Teacher with a district near Royal Oaks, Michigan.We are conducting phone interviews with this district as early as April 2017. Learn more about this contracting position today!
The duties and responsibilities of the General Education Teacher is to teach and educate students according to guidelines provided by the competent education authority of the district.
- Plan, prepare, and deliver lessons to all students within class
- Teach according to educational needs, abilities, and achievements of individual students
- Adopt and work towards the implementation of the school development plan of the particular school
- Assign work, correcting and marking assignments
- Record and report on the development, progress, attainment and behavior of students
- Participate in weekly meeting with other Special Education Staff members
Apply now or contact Recruitment Manager, Savannah Douglas for more information about this position.
Recruitment Manager, Savannah Douglas
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled