Physical Therapy Job in Massachusetts schools
We have a full-time Physical Therapy job available at a school district north of Boston, MA. The Physical Therapist will assess students' physical development levels, provide appropriate treatment to meet individualized student objectives, provide recommendations for accessibility, program development, and student placement. The position schedule is Monday-Friday, 7 hours per day for the remainder of the current school year.
- Degree from an accredited Physical Therapy program
- Massachusetts Physical Therapy license
- Medical, Dental, and Vision insurance
- Short- and Long-term disability
- 401(K) retirement plan with company match
- Professional liability coverage
- Continuing Education Allowance
- Tax-free Housing stipend and Meals/Incidentals for out-of-area applicants
For immediate consideration apply online below with resume.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled