School Psychologist Full Time Position- PreK-12th Caseload
- Job Location:
Dearborn Heights, MI
Schools - School Psychologist
We are in need of a uniquely qualified School Psychologist to join a school team that support students' ability to learn.The district is near Dearborn Heights, Michigan with full time hours and an immediate start date.
Clinician would work collaboratively with families, teachers, school administrators, and other professionals to create safe learning environments that strengthen the connection between home, school, and the community.
To be considered qualified for this contracting position, clinician should have the following credentials:
- Completion of graduate school program that awards a degree specifically in school psychology
- Active state licensure to practice as a School Psych in the state of Michigan
The ideal candidate would have knowledge and skills in:
- Data collection and analysis
- Progress Monitoring
- Resilience and Risk Factors
- Consultation and Collaboration
- Academic/Learning Interventions
- Mental Health Intervention
- Instructional Support
- Research and Program Evaluation
Send your resume to Savannah.Douglas@BilingualTherapies.com to arrange your interview today.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled