Teacher of the Visually Impaired Job- Near Cartersville, GA
- Job Location:
Schools - Visually Impaired Teacher
Bilingual Therapies is currently working with a district near Cartersville, GA that is in need of a Full Time Teacher of the Visually Impaired for a full time position for the remainder of the school year. To learn more about this job, send your resume directly to Savannah.Douglas@BilingualTherapies.com for immediate consideration.
- Full Time
- 10-12 Students on Caseload
- Blind and Low vision
- Now-Early June
To be considered qualified for this position, candidate needs to be competent in Braille and the Braille Note Apex & technology for the blind. Previous experience within school settings is considered a plus.
- Participate in educational team meetings
- Provide interpreting for extracurricular activities and parent meetings as directed (such as: class field trips, school nights, etc.)
- Monitor the effectiveness of hearing aids and other instruments used to improve students’ ability to receive auditory.
- Provide note taking, tutoring, and other support services when necessary.
- Consult with teachers and supervisors on a regular basis
Recruitment Manager, Savannah Douglas
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled