Part-Time Occupational Therapist Job near San Jose, CA
We are working with a school district near San Jose, CA that is in need of Occupational Therapist services for the remainder of the current school year. Join the Bilingual Therapies team today!
- Have successfully completed and graduated from an accredited occupational therapy professional program recognized by NBCOT with successful completion of all fieldwork requirements.
- Current license by the California Board of Occupational Therapy
Therapist would be required to preform the following duties:
- Administer occupational therapy procedure for the purpose of achieving academic success.
- Collaborate with a variety of individuals (such as parents and teachers) for the purpose of communicating information, resolving issues, and providing Special services.
- Develop treatments plans and interventions
- Assess students’ fine and gross motor skills and function abilities for the purpose of developing recommendations for occupational therapy treatment.
- Screen students to determine the need for individualized assessment
Details of Position:
- Part-time- 3/4 Days week
- K-5 Grade Caseload
- Will do phone interview
Recruitment Manager, Savannah Douglas
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled