Part Time Occupational Therapist Position Near Santa Cruz, CA
We are working with a school district near Santa Cruz, CA that is in need of a Part-time Occupational Therapist to join their staff for the remainder of the school year. For immediate consideration, send your resume directly to Savannah.Douglas@BilingualTherapies.com
Detail of Position:
- Near Santa Cruz, CA
- Part-Time Hours
- PreK-5th grade aged scholars
- Phone Interview
- Successfully completed and graduated from an accredited occupational therapy professional program recognized by NBCOT with successful completion of all fieldwork requirements.
- Current license by the California Board of Occupational Therapy
- Administer occupational therapy to children ranging in ages from PreK-12th Grade.
- Conduct evaluation including standardized testing and structured observations, followed by scoring with recommendations
- Determine areas of improvement with treatment plan implication
- Accurately document results from student's evaluation, treatment, and follow-up procedures
Recruitment Manager, Savannah Douglas
- Provide training and assistents to COTAs and interns within the occupational therapy services department
- Work collaboratively with other Special Education staff members.
- Perform related duties as assigned
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled