Occupational Therapist Position in Berkeley, CA- Medical Leave Coverage
Join the Bilingual Therapies team for the remainder of the 2016-2017 School Year ! We are now reviewing resumes and reference of Occupational Therapist with previous schools experience and active state licensure for immediate consideration of an opening with a school district near Berkeley, CA.
For immediate consideration, send your resume directly to Savannah.Douglas@BilingualTherapies.com
- Administer occupational therapy to children ranging in ages from PreK-12th Grade.
- Conduct evaluation including standardized testing and structured observations, followed by scoring with recommendations
- Determine areas of improvement with treatment plan implication
- Accurately document results from student's evaluation, treatment, and follow-up procedures
- Provide training and assistents to COTAs and interns within the occupational therapy services department
- Work collaboratively with other Special Education staff members.
- Perform related duties as assigned
Recruitment Manager, Savannah Douglas
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled