Occupational Therapist Job in Illinois Schools
We have a full-time Occupational Therapy job available near Arlington Heights, IL. This is a school-based opportunity to begin ASAP.
A qualified Occupational Therapist is needed to:
- Assess students' fine and gross motor skills and functional abilities
- Determine program eligibility
- Develop recommendations for treatment, appropriate assistive devices and/or curriculum access
- Develop treatment plans, interventions and/or educational materials from the IEP
- Collaborate with team members to communicate information and provide services
- Degree in Occupational Therapy from an accredited program
- NBCOT certification
- State of Illinois Occupational Therapy license
Benefits include Weekly pay, Medical/Dental/Vision coverage, 401(K) retirement plan with employer matching, Professional liability coverage and Continuing Education Allowance. If applying from out of the area, please inquire about relocation allowances.
Apply below or submit resume to firstname.lastname@example.org for immediate consideration. For questions, contact Donielle at 678-837-1510.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled