1 LPN or RN Job- 30 mins North of Downtown, Seattle WA
Bilingual Therapies is currently seeking a Full Time Registered Nurse with a Bachelor's Degree in Nursing. We are working with a school district near Everett, WA that is in need of our help for the remainder of the school year, Ask Recruitment Manager, Savannah Douglas how to arrange your phone interview today !
- 34.25 Hours/Week
- One on One
- Will ride the bus
Some of the key responsibilities will include the following:
- Provide health assessments to enrolled students
- Screen and evaluate findings for any deficits in areas that will make academic success difficult
- Develop health plans
- Participate in IEP plans and meetings
- Maintain cumulative health data for each student on a individualized basis.
- Implement school health protocols for children with chronic disorder, including medication distribution.
- Staff will be required to perform school nurse duties with some case management
The ideal employee is a team player, organized, and independent.
Employee will be required to work with the closely with Doctor that visits 2 times a week. BSN with previous schools' experience are considered a plus.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled