SLP Need near Brooklyn, New York
School Based Speech Language Pathologist
- Daily Schedule: 8:30am-2:30pm
- 20-45 Scholars on the caseload
- ASHA CCCs required
- NYCDOE Certified
We are currently reviewing resumes and references of Applicants that are willing to make a full time commitment to a district in the Brooklyn, New York Area. For immediate consideration, send your updated resume to Savannah.Douglas@BilingualTherapies.com
- Help students learn correct production and use of speech sounds.
- Assist with development of proper voice production
- Support students who stutter to increase proper fluent speech and coping with their disorder
- Counsel students who have speech and language disorders along with their families or care givers.
- Participate and Attend Related Meetings
- Individual Education Programs (IEP) writing
Recruitment Manager, Savannah Douglas
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled