Full Time Teacher of the Visually Impaired Job- Philadelphia, PA
- Job Location:
Schools - Special Education Teacher
Finish you school year in the populous city of Philadelphia Pennsylvania! Better known as "The City of Brotherly Love" or "Philly", visit the Liberty Bell during your Spring Break. We are now offering relocation assistance for candidates willing to travel for this contracting assignment.
Individual is need to provide support in functional areas of daily living for students enrolled.
To be considered qualified for this position, applicant must have the following credentials:
- Bachelor's Degree requires, Master's Degree Preferred
- Active state licensure
- Ability to work well with mainstream teachers and related special education staff
- Commitment to professional development
- Provide appropriate instruction to each individual student with the caseload
- Develop lesson plans and schedules to meet each student
- Present student's progress and specific information of students evaluation during IEPs and student teacher conference.
- Maintain frequent and specific information of student's progress towards goals.
- Participate in appropriate staff meetings to review and discuss students needs and progress.
For more information, contact Recruitment Manager, Savannah Douglas
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled