Full Time Speech Therapist Job near Fairfield, CT
Bilingual Therapies is currently reviewing resumes and references of Speech Therapist for a full time position for the remainder of the school year. The position is full time with an immediate start date- full benefits coverage.
We are eager to announce a full time open position for a qualified Speech Language Pathologist-CCC. The schools director is seeking a professional concerned with evaluation, treatment, and research in human communication and its disorders.
- Support students with correct production and use of speech sounds
- Assist children with language disorders and difficulties such as understanding and directions, answering and asking questions, understanding of English grammar.
- Help students to use augmentative and assistive systems of communications.
- Counsel individuals with speech and language disorders and their families or care givers.
- Maintain proper communication during IEP meetings with other Special Education team members.
Recruitment Manager, Savannah Douglas
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled