Summer Physical Therapist Job Near Baltimore, MD- June Start
Bilingual Therapies is currently working with a school district in Baltimore, Maryland that is in need of a Physical Therapist for a part-time position. Therapist would be able to provide services up to 5 days/week with access to an PTA to assist with the caseload. The ideal candidate would have pediatrics experience with availability to start in June 2017.
- Gather information from students, parents, and other team members in regards to each scholars functional motor performance in school settings.
- Examine and evaluate eligible students' strengths and needs to establish their ability to participate in meaningful school activities
- Measure and documenting students progress
- Function and consult to other student school personnel, parents, and students
- Coordinate physical therapy intervention within student's educational program
- Two years of previous schools experience preferred. New Grads are welcome to apply
- Participation in recent continuing education programs related to school based physical therapy.
- Graduation from an accredited program of physical therapy
- Active licensure as a Physical Therapist by the Maryland Board of Physical Therapy Examiners
Recruitment Manager, Savannah Douglas
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled