Summer Occupational Therapist Job in Baltimore, MD
We are now considering Bilingual and Monolingual Clinicians for the following position:
Bilingual Therapies is currently seeking an experienced Occupational Therapist for the a full time vacancy within a school district in Baltimore, Maryland.
- Bachelor's Degree in occupational therapy or related programs
- Valid Maryland state licensure granted by the states Board of Occupational Therapy
Major Responsibilities and Duties:
- Provide therapy to enrolled students with mental, physical, and/or emotional disorders.
- Plan and provide services- direct and consultative services- with respect to established occupational therapy goals in students' IEP reports.
- Evaluate each students' progress and determine areas of improvement.
Details of Position:
- Homebound Based
- June 12th - July 28th or September 1st
- July 3rd-July 28th
Arrange your interview with Recruitment Manager, Savannah Douglas.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled