Full Time School Psych Opening South of Atlanta, GA
We have an established partnership with a district south of Atlanta, Georgia that is in need of a School Psychologist for the remainder of the current school year. The school is located near Albany, Georgia and the ideal candidate would be able to make a full time commitment for the remainder of the year.
Therapist is needed to be available to provide services to students who suffer from mild to moderate disabilities so educational development is enhanced. With conjunction of a the rest of the school staff, school psychologist is to support student's ability to learn and succeed academically, socially, behaviorally, and emotionally.
Join the Bilingual Therapies team today !
How to arrange your interview:
- Send your updated resume to Savannah.Douglas@BilingualTherapies.com
- List your interview availability
- Provide 2 Recent Recommendation Letters
- Data Collection and analysis
- Monitoring of student progress
- Promotion of Learning Habits school wide
- Resilience and risk factors
- Academic/ Learning intervention
- Mental Health Intervention
- Diversity in development and learning
Recruitment Manager, Savannah Douglas
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled