Speech Therapist Position in Tolleson, AZ
There is a school outside of Tolleson, Arizona that is in need of a Speech Language Pathologist with their ASHA CCCs to join their district for the remainder of the current school year. The position is working with various aged scholars with a guaranteed 40 hours/week. To be considered qualified for the current opening, candidate must have AZ Fingerprint Card.
- Provide skilled speech therapy services to students
- Ability to evaluate and diagnose speech, language and cognitive-communication disorders
- Personal commitment to motivating positive outcomes for students
- Collaborate with school staff and other ESY staff to plan and evaluate team goals
- Must be able to develop unique Individualized Education Plans (IEPs) for every student receiving special education services
As a full time employee, contractor would be assessable to full benefits coverage with medical/dental/vision insurance. Housing Allowance/Stipends available to candidate willing to relocate for this opportunity. Join our team today.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled