Speech Therapist Position in Fulton County, Atlanta GA
To be considered qualified for the following position, candidate must have previous schools experience with ASHA CCCs certification. Join our team today.
- Help students learn correct production and use of speech sounds.
- Assist with development of proper voice production
- Support students who stutter to increase proper fluent speech and coping with their disorder
- Counsel students who have speech and language disorders along with their families or caregivers.
- Participate and Attend Related Meetings
- Individual Education Programs (IEP) writing
As an employee, candidates will have accessibility to all the resources and support you need to remain impeccable during your contract assignment; including, full benefits coverage that we customize to fit your specific needs.
Recruitment Manager, Savannah Douglas
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled