Special Education Teaching Position-California License/Certification Required
We are now accepting resumes and references for Special Education Teachers for the current school year. The location is near Barstow, CA and the staff would be working for 37.5 Hours/Week. Join our staff today with Recruitment Manager, Savannah Douglas !
- California Licensure/Certification
- Caseload K-6/ High School Aged
- New Grads are welcome to apply
- Initial Phone Interview & Face to Face Interview
- Provide appropriate instruction to each individual student with the caseload
- Develop lesson plans and schedules to meet each student
- Present student's progress and specific information of students evaluation during IEPs and student teacher conference.
- Maintain frequent and specific information of student's progress towards goals.
- Participate in appropriate staff meetings to review and discuss students needs and progress
For immediate consideration, send your resume to Savannah.Douglas@BilingualTherapies.com
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled