Now Interviewing-SLP/CF Opportunity near San Francisco, CA
Looking for a Rewarding Role in the Gorgeous San Francisco Bay area?
If so, we have the perfect opportunity for you! Bilingual Therapies is currently working with a School District in San Francisco in search of a Full-time Speech Language Pathologist to fill an opening for next school year. BT therapists receive unmatched support in meeting their goals while they work hard to improve the lives of students throughout the country. Upcoming Graduates welcome to apply! Bilingual Therapies offers a dedicated group of mentors who provide support to our practicing clinicians during their CF.
Job Duties Include:
- Provide Speech and Language Evaluations
- Develop intervention plans with measurable and achievable goals that fit the student's individual needs.
- Provide Intervention to children with a variety of disorders
- Writes diagnostic summaries of evaluations and consults with parents and teachers so that diagnostic information can facilitate appropriate remediation and management of disabilities at school and at home.
- Master's Degree in Communication Sciences and Disorders
- Some school experience preferred, not required
- Current California License or eligible
- Bilingual in Spanish/English a Plus
If you can't wait to become a part of something great and rewarding, please contact Amy at (770) 225-3017 or email your resume to Amy.Gomez@BilingualTherapies.com.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled