School Speech Language Pathologist Opportunity near Washington DC
School Speech Language Pathologist - Washington DC
Bilingual Therapies is the leading provider of bilingual school-based professionals. We help schools in diverse communities across the country connect with talented, caring bilingual professionals. Currently, we are interviewing candidates for a School District near Washington, D.C. who is in search of a full time SLP for the upcoming school year. Recent graduates are encouraged to apply. Bilingual Therapies offer an amazing group of mentors and supervision to assist and support you throughout your clinical fellow year.
- Screens referrals of students with speech & language impairments.
- Performs diagnostic work-up on student for their particular handicap and needs.
- Facilitates Individual Educational Plan (IEP) committee meeting.
- Individualizes direct or indirect therapy for student's particular needs.
- Confers with parents, teachers and other specialists with regard to student's needs.
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
- Masters Degree in Communication Sciences and Disorders
- Current license or eligible
- School experience preferred
To apply to this position, please submit your resume to Amy.Gomez@BilingualTherapies.com or contact Amy Gomez, Bilingual Therapies Recruiting Manager, at 770-225-30107.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled