Bilingual Speech Language Pathologist
Would you like to make an impact in students' lives?
Bilingual Therapies is currently interviewing for a School district near Schaumburg, IL for a full-time Speech Language Pathologist opening. The SLP/CF will work with children whose speech, language, hearing or auditory processing is of concern to teachers, administrators or parents through observation, consultation, review of child's history and administration of screening and evaluation instruments.
Job Duties Include:
- Evaluates and re-evaluates the speech, language and auditory processing of students.
- Write diagnostic summaries of evaluations and consults with parents and teachers so that diagnostic information can facilitate appropriate remediation and management of disabilities at school and at home.
- Provides remediation for speech, language, hearing and auditory processing difficulties through individual and small group therapy.
- Masters Degree in Speech Language Pathology
- Current license or eligible
- Bilingual in Spanish
- Upcoming Graduates are welcome to apply!
If you are interested in applying to this position, please contact Amy at (770) 225-3017 or email your resume to Amy.Gomez@BilingualTherapies.com
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled